Desalia has completed the installation and commissioning of the largest UF tertiary plant equipped with PENTAIR membranes for the tertiary treatment plant of Arco Sur in Cartagena, Spain. This plant treats 30.000 m3/day of a STP effluent prior to its process by BWRO for irrigation purposes and it is working properly, helping the farmers community to reach their needs of water.
The seal of quality
As a consequence of the importance of the quality as a way to guarantee the customer´s satisfaction, DESALIA has implemented the ISO 9001:2008 standard into the design and the manufacturing processes.
- DESALIA BEGINS THE START-UP & COMMISSIONING PHASE OF NCIC PROJECT
- DESALIA BEGINS THE CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF AIN SOKHNA 100.000 M3/DAY PROJECT
- INTAKE AND MARINE WORKS FINISHED IN NCIC 64.000 M3/DAY PROJECT
- DESALIA BOOSTS CIVIL AND ELECTROMECHICAL WORKS IN NCIC 64.000 M3/DAY PROJECT
- PRESIDENT OF EGYPT CONGRATULATES DESALIA BY NEW PROJECT AIN SOKNA 100.000 M3/DAY