Desalia has recently sign a contract to build a turnkey project for a 64.000 m3/day SWRO Plant, with two phases of 32.000 m3/day each one. The end user of the plant will be Nasr Company For Intermediate Chemicals (NCIC) for Industrial use, so the project includes Two Passes for the total capacity. The contract includes one year of Operation and Maintenance.
The seal of quality
As a consequence of the importance of the quality as a way to guarantee the customer´s satisfaction, DESALIA has implemented the ISO 9001:2008 standard into the design and the manufacturing processes.
- DESALIA BEGINS THE START-UP & COMMISSIONING PHASE OF NCIC PROJECT
- DESALIA BEGINS THE CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF AIN SOKHNA 100.000 M3/DAY PROJECT
- INTAKE AND MARINE WORKS FINISHED IN NCIC 64.000 M3/DAY PROJECT
- DESALIA BOOSTS CIVIL AND ELECTROMECHICAL WORKS IN NCIC 64.000 M3/DAY PROJECT
- PRESIDENT OF EGYPT CONGRATULATES DESALIA BY NEW PROJECT AIN SOKNA 100.000 M3/DAY